Friday, October 5, 2007

Greetings from Cleveland Ohio! Ted and Sandy McManamon
Pictures are then and now, 1977 and 2007, guess which is which? Ha ha....

My hubby Ted told me you guys were looking for us! Well we are alive and well, and have been wondering what ever happened to you all.... A reunion sounds like alot of fun! July 7th is special to us because it will be our 30th wedding anniversary. We would love to celebrate it with you, and hope we can fit it into our schedules. I have lots of fond memories, albeit hazy ones for some of you. We have stayed in touch with Steve Bernstein, who returned to El Salvador with his wife, working for AID...he was there for the major earthquakes a few years back, and had lots of stories to tell. His two children are adopted from El Sal. We even attended his wedding in Washington D.C. 8 or 10 years ago. Ted and I have continued to work as partners in biz as well as life. I taught a few years as home ec teacher in the early days, owned a store, worked as a sub or staffer at my church for a number of years. We both volunteer alot for our PTA and local communities. We have been blessed with the busyness of being parents, having a 10 year old still running around, doesn't allow us to slow down. I would love to hear about alot of your lives, I reconnected with RPCV some time ago, and might consider speaking to high schoolers about the experience. There is none like it that is for sure. Hope to hear from more of you. Anyone have addresses for Steve and Pat, and Roy and Gay? What about Bob from Wisconsin

No comments: