Sunday, November 11, 2007

Robert Merideth joins the reunion group

Well, yesterday was a landslide for our group. I did a Google Search using only "Peace Corps El Salvador" and on page 56 (I am not sure how many pages there would have been) I found a caption regarding Robert Meridith and environmental researcher, writer and editor. I clicked on to the link and voila!!! A picture of Robert and the mystery of "name the tall man with a beard in the back of our graduatoin picture". Mike Gibbons and I remember OK as his state of origin and Ted and Sandy told me WI - we are all right, he did his BS in OK and MS in WI. I was saying Tom for a number of months but after reading my journal this last week I saw that I walk to school amost every day with Brad and Bob (AKA Roberto).

Robert is living in Tucson, wrote to me last night that he is excited about the reunion and to put his name on the list of attendees. He can be reached at:

meridith@u.arizona.edu
His cell number is 520 979 1293
and address is:
820 E Lester Street, Tucson, AZ 85719

Have a great week everyone. Welcome to the group Robert. Roseanne

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great Post – very COOL!!!

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your elsalvadorxiii.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com